Rapper DMX was found unresponsive last night in a Ramada Inn parking lot, TMZ reports. Police were called after X was found unresponsive and without a pulse.
CPR was administered and X’s pulse returned. A family member claims X asked for his asthma inhaler before falling to the ground, which a witness on the scene contested, saying they saw him ingest a powdered substance. Cops gave him Narcan, an antidote to narcotic ODs.
After the Narcan dose, DMX became semiconscious and was brought to the hospital. DMX appears to be in stable condition and at this time, no criminal charges are expected, TMZ reports.